Perfect for a quick breakfast bite on the go or as part of a brunch, these simple egg cups are crowd pleasers! They're also naturally gluten-free.
- 10 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup chopped ham (ham steak or deli slices)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-muffin tin with cooking spray
Whisk together eggs and milk until fully combined and mix in the ham, cheese. green onion, herbs and seasoning. Once everything is mixed together, pour the egg mixture into the greased muffin cups—taking care to fill only 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the egg has set. You can test your cups with a toothpick—if it comes out of the centre clean, you're good to go!
Allow the egg poppers to rest for a few minutes in the muffin tin and then run a butter knife around the edges of the muffin cups to release. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with bacon jam.