From Gather Victoria's luscious shots of wildcrafted dishes to images of the inked forearms of Farm and Field Butchers—Vancouver Island chefs and foodies know their way around the kitchen...and their cameras. Here are our favourite local food Instagram accounts (in no particular order) for your scrolling pleasure.
1. Nature's Chef | @natureschef | natureschef.ca
Follow Nature's Chef Tom Kral on his culinary adventures; Private dining, Stay with a Chef, Workshops, Events, Retreats
2. Ruth & Dean Baked Goods | @ruthanddean | ruthanddean.com
Ruth & Dean believes in food that has the distinction of style and thoughtful creation.
3. Farm + Field Butchers | @farmandfieldbutchers | farmandfieldbutchers.com
Full service butcher shop, specializing in ethically raised, hormone and antibiotic free animals grown close to home
4. Rebecca Wellman Photography | @rwellmanphoto | rwellmanphotography.com
Cook, Stylist and Photographer in B.C. and beyond. Recent book: First, We Brunch
5. Sweetly Raw | @sweetlyraw | sweetlyraw.com
Heather Pace: Chef, Blogger, Author: Sweetly Raw Desserts, Yoga instructor
YouTube: Sweetly Raw
6, Gather | @gathervictoria | gathervictoria.com
Ancestral food. Magical Cookery. Seasonal Celebration. Explore the most magical foods of the season—the wild plants, backyard weeds, wild herbs, blossoms and berries at the heart of our oldest and most sacred food traditions.
7. Agrius Restaurant | @agriusrestaurant | agriusrestaurant.com
Agrius is an organic restaurant. Bread baked in their own wood fired oven from their own stone ground red fife wheat. They choose local farms and use only sustainable fisheries.
8. Fir Catering | @fircatering | facebook.com/fircatering
Local ingredients, sustainable foraging, local craftsmanship, good food.
9. Jam Cafe | @jamcafevictoria | jamcafes.com
All-day breakfast and lunch restaurant located in Old Town Victoria. Created by Union Pacific Coffee owners Jim and Candy Walmsley.
10. Nourish Kitchen & Cafe | @nourishvictoria | nourishkitchen.ca
Making people feel healthy & happy in a 1888 heritage home turned restaurant, cafe & shop. Menu & design inspired by the cycles of nature.