Chef's Design Ultimate GriddleChef's Design
The Chef's Design Ultimate Griddle cook surface is nearly 20 inches long, large enough for most gas or electric stovetop burners. Cooks conveniently serve large groups thanks to the griddle's large surface. The Ultimate Griddle is perfect for a classic bottomless Sunday morning breakfast of eggs, pancakes, bacon, French toast, and home fries. The griddle's surface is entirely non-stick. It also has a stainless-steel base that adds an element of durability that most other griddles lack. A recessed portion of the griddle drains fat and grease, and the cast-aluminum surface conducts heat quickly and evenly. The surface also doubles as a defroster for frozen food.
- Premium hand-cast, professional weight aluminum for superb heat conduction.
- Excalibur® non-stick cooking surface.
- Doubles as a thawing tray.
- Superconductive aluminum thaws rock-hard frozen foods in minutes.
- Suitable for glass/flat top ranges.
- Grease wells channel fats and oils away from foods.
- 10-year warranty.