Fudji Peppermill olive oil 15 cmPeugot
Olive wood is an exceptional noble wood and a symbol of strength and longevity. Its incomparable grain and extraordinary natural lines give it a precious aspect making each mill a unique piece.
The olive wood used in the crafting of your mill was sourced from sustainably managed European forests with respect for natural resources.
Made in France.
On request, the old cap screws of the Peugeot mills are still available. Please indicate this in the remark when placing your order.
- in 2 Sizes: 20 cm / 8" and 15 cm – 6″
- material: Stainless steel / Olive wood
- USelect - Patented system that enables precise grind adjustment settings. 6 pre-defined levels of grind for pepper and salt.
- The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind. It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance. To get the best out of your pepper grinding mechanism, we recommend you to use peppercorns with a diameter of 5 mm / 0,2" or less
- The Peugeot salt mechanism is designed to grind cooking sea salt. It is made of stainless steel and is not sensitive to salt corrosion.To get the best out of your saltgrinding mechanism, you should use: salt with a diameter of 4 mm (0,16")