Global Bread KnifeGlobal
Bread is the perfect side to bring a meal together, but you certainly can’t serve a whole loaf in a single piece - so you need a quality chef’s knife to slice up your bread neatly. This offering from Global is 8.5’’ in length, and it has the hollow handle design that is so familiar to those with experience using Global knives. The handles of Global knives are hollowed and then filled as needed with sand to develop perfect balance from end to end. In addition to balance, Global knives are also known for the CROMOVA high carbon steel that is used in their construction. This material allows the edge to stay sharp over the long run while remaining soft enough to have the edge sharpened successfully when needed. For a unique bread knife that will be up to the task of making clean slices whenever you pull it out, consider adding the Global 8.5’’ Bread Knife to your collection.
- GLOBAL knives are made from the finest stainless steel material. The blades utilize CROMOVA 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell
- C56°-58° which holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Stainless-steel hollow handles are perfectly balanced to offset the weight of each blade and textured, providing an excellent grip and balance in the hand.
- Edges extend 1/4” up the blade and are gound to a straight point, rather than beveled, to provide a dramatically sharper blade that keeps its edge longer.
- Iconic dots on the knife’s handle represent the seven virtues of Bushido from the traditional Japanese Samurai code of honor.