Mesa Ceramics Uno Bowl 12 cmICM
Set your table on a lofty note with modern and elegant stoneware. A subtle reactive glaze gives the UNO stoneware Dinnerware Collection its artisanal look and stone smooth feel. With its simple yet graceful shapes and chic matte finish, each piece brings the classic form and modern aesthetic to life. Stoneware is a type of fired ceramic dinnerware, made of clay that is fired at a high temperature until it has the consistency of glass. This results in a very strong material with a stone-like look and quality. One piece may just not be enough, mix and match with our other Uno Stoneware serving pieces for a unified look.
- 12cm granite black ceramic dip bowl
- Can be used for serving little dishes, dessert, appetizer, condiments and so on.
- Smooth untextured finish
- Made of quality stoneware that is very versatile to use and easy to maintain
- It is more durable than earthenware
- Stoneware is slightly heavier and thicker than bone china and porcelain
- Its dense body resists scratching better than other pottery
- Excellent choice for casual dining
- Made in Portugal
- Dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe
- Oven safe up to 250 degrees Celsius
- Mix and match with other UNO dinnerware