Paris natural peppermill 18 cmPeugeot
- MADE IN FRANCE- PEFC certified beech wood from sustainably managed French forests and steel mechanisms all made at the Peugeot manufacture, from concept development to commercialization
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR- 2-stage salt grinding mechanism is made of specially treated stainless steel to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect from corrosion. Releases maximum flavor and aroma by fracturing and crushing the coarse salt to a consistent size.
- EASY TO USE- Get the desired grind size by turning the u'Select ring system at the bottom of the mill. Turn the head clockwise to grind. Safe, comfortable grip helps get high, consistent output with minimal effort.
- BEST RESULTS- To get the best out of your Peugeot salt grinding mechanism, you should use: dry rock salt, with a max. diameter of 4 mm (0.16"). Not recommended for sea salt. Mills comes partially filled with rock salt for immediate enjoyment.
- Mill comes partially filled with rock salt for immediate enjoyment. Warranty- Lifetime on the mechanism, 5 years on the body of the mill. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
The ‘Paris’ mill has become a Peugeot brand icon. Thanks to the unique U-select system you can easily adjust the grind by turning the ring at the bottom of the mill. Select the desired coarseness from extra fine to very coarse and anywhere in between (6 pre-defined levels of grind). Available in different finishes and sizes, both in pepper and salt mill.
Mechanism for pepper mills:
The mechanism of the Peugeot pepper mills is made of case-hardened steel. It is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind.
The grind for pepper:
The grind is important for unlocking the full flavour of your pepper, according to your taste:
> Fine grind: will develop power
> Coarse grind: will reveal flavour
> Medium grind: for balance
Which pepper to use:
To get the best out of your Peugeot pepper mill, we advice peppercorns with a diameter smaller of 6 mm or less. You can use black, white and dry green. The pink berries can only be ground if in a blend (max. 15% pink) with one of the other peppercorns.