Staub Grilling Frying PanStaub
Staub, first choice of professional chefs.
Enameled cast iron is a traditional and strong material, perfect for low heat cooking. It retains heat better than any material, including stainless steel and aluminum. The equal distribution of heat will elimate hot spots, allowing you to cook the most delicate dishes. All Staub products are enameled on the inside and out, including the black matte finish. No seasoning is required and it will not react to acidic foods.
Square Grill features:
- Size: 26cm.
- Each piece is made in Alsace, France, using a sand mould which is destroyed after the piece is made- so every Staub piece is totally unique.
- Made from top quality cast iron, coated in tough, chip-resistant enamel, inside and out.
- Satin black exterior.
- Cast iron absorbs heat quickly, retaining it for longer, so your food is cooked evenly- saving you time and energy. It also ensures your meal stays warm long after it's been taken from the oven or off the heat.
enameled matte black interior helps bring out the natural flavour of your food.
- Oven safe.
- Includes a Staub cookbook to inspire you!
- Smooth, ceramic base allows you to use the Cocotte on any cooktop, including induction, without scratching the surface of your stove.
- Low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only.
- Hand wash recommended